If you no longer want us to store information about you, you need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org and request that your membership be terminated.
- What data does Beerizr store?
- We store username, email address, IP addresses and ID on Untappd or Facebook account. E-mail address is voluntary but in order to use certain functions, this is a requirement.
- In what purposes do we store personal information?
- In order for you to use our services, we must store information about you in our user database. The tasks are mainly used to identify you as a user, save personal settings and let us contact you, for example, support and site functions.
- Security and privacy
We take technical security measures equivalent to today's technology to ensure that the regulations in the data protection laws are followed and in order to protect the data we have against access for unjustified persons. Your user data is stored with us as long as you choose to be a member, but you can contact us at any time to have your information deleted.
We do not share personal information with third parties for any purpose other than those described in this document. For example, we do not sell information to third parties who wish to market their products and services to you.
- Cookies and Service Providers
Cookies are also used by our service providers, which all meet the requirements set out in the GDPR Data Protection Regulation.
We use Google Analytics (GA) to track user interactions. We can use the information to determine the number of people using our site, to better understand how they find and use our site and see how they move through the site.
This document was changed 2019-02-19 (translated to English 2019-06-13).