FAQ / Questions
- What is Beerizr?
- An aid that collects data from several sources to help you make good beer purchases. Finding the golden eggs and not having to put money on bad beer. The goal is to make it as easy as possible for users to see which beers are to be launched, but also to find what is already available.
- I've found a beer that lacks or has the wrong link to Untappd or Ratebeer.
- If you are logged in, there is a small flag under each beer. Using this, you can report beer that is wrong or missing. You can also report this by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How does "Hot before release" work?
- It counts on how many users add the item to the cart or favorite mark it.
- I have an idea of functionality that is missing!
- Always open for new ideas or improvements! Send me an email at email@example.com or contact https://www.facebook.com/beerizr.
- Who runs the site?
- It's a hobby project by me, Timo Sivonen. It originated in early 2015 when I thought Systembolaget's site was a bit hard to find what one was looking for. Once the connection to Untappd was in place, I began to see that this could be a really useful site. Link to the page was given to some interested friends and then it has spread. Then later with all good webshops in Europe to buy beer from I wanted to include those aswell.
- Can I donate money to Beerizr?
- Donation is possible both through Patreon and PayPal. Donations are made to pay for servers and services that are needed to keep the site up, excess money goes into beer purchases!
Another way to contribute is to join Mikkeller Beer Club / Mail through my referral link. That way, both you and I get 50% on a box of beer.